The girl that isn't me
He smiled at her,
the girl with the fringe,
the girl that wasn't me.
She smiled back,
the girl with the fringe,
He thought I couldn't see.
He turned to her,
the girl with the fringe,
the one that wasn't me.
She laughed out loud,
the girl with the fringe,
I wished that it was me.
I sometimes wonder,
the girl with the fringe,
the one that wasn't me.
If we'll be ok,
the girl with the fringe,
And why it isn't me.
Are we stuck here forever?
with a girl with the fringe,
indetermintely,
And what of her?
The girl with the fringe
the girl that isn't me?
Will she be his, and I'll be fine?
poor lonely, little me.
the girl with the fringe,
the girl that wasn't me.
She smiled back,
the girl with the fringe,
He thought I couldn't see.
He turned to her,
the girl with the fringe,
the one that wasn't me.
She laughed out loud,
the girl with the fringe,
I wished that it was me.
I sometimes wonder,
the girl with the fringe,
the one that wasn't me.
If we'll be ok,
the girl with the fringe,
And why it isn't me.
Are we stuck here forever?
with a girl with the fringe,
indetermintely,
And what of her?
The girl with the fringe
the girl that isn't me?
Will she be his, and I'll be fine?
poor lonely, little me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home