Litvenchenko
Don’t know why I felt
The horrible way I did
Just another face in the paper
Another person dead
I wonder how he first found out
He was being eaten from inside
And when heard, how he took it
Then if he cried.
It really kinda scares me,
When the world happens like this
New news thrillers seen
And we all know
In politics
ignorance is probably bliss.
His sad face is everywhere,
It stares right out the page,
His faux brave words reverberate
“It’s not in vain I died”.
His father’s beg to differ
In politics, it’s all simply
Lies, lies, lies.
The horrible way I did
Just another face in the paper
Another person dead
I wonder how he first found out
He was being eaten from inside
And when heard, how he took it
Then if he cried.
It really kinda scares me,
When the world happens like this
New news thrillers seen
And we all know
In politics
ignorance is probably bliss.
His sad face is everywhere,
It stares right out the page,
His faux brave words reverberate
“It’s not in vain I died”.
His father’s beg to differ
In politics, it’s all simply
Lies, lies, lies.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home